Terms & Conditions
The laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of Victoria govern this refund policy.
1) PROVIDER DEFAULT
If COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY cancels the course at any stage during the period of enrollment, a refund will be provided based on the following:
• A full Refund of all fees paid.
2) REFUND GENERAL
Please refer to the "Refund General" policy located in Student Handbook for a full explanation of our Refunds policy
3) STUDENT WITHDRAWAL
If you (the Student) provide written notice to withdraw from the training program up to no less than two (2) days prior the scheduled course start date a refund will be provided based on the following:
• A full refund of all fees paid, less a $50 administration fee
4) VTG STUDENT PARTIAL WITHDRAWAL
If you (the Student) provide written notice to withdraw from a portion of the course:
a. Tuition fees Refund of hours not required
Please note that this agreement, and the availability of complaints and appeals process, does not remove the right of the student to take action under Australia's consumer protection laws.
CLAIMING A REFUND
5) The student must provide their notice of withdrawal or cancellation in a signed and dated written letter. The claim for a refund must include a reason and must include supporting official documentation of the student's circumstances for withdrawal/cancellation plus a contact name and telephone number to enable COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY to validate this claim.
6) Date of Cancellation / Withdrawal is the date the written request is received by COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY's Admissions Officer.
7) A student should apply for a refund as soon as possible after notice of cancellation / withdrawal is submitted.
8) All refunds will be paid as soon as possible and no later than 5 working days from an approved Cancellation / Withdrawal notification only if the supporting documentation have been validated during this time frame.
9) When you receive a refund, a written explanation of how the amount was calculated will be provided to you.
10) All course fees and charges are payable in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and must be paid in full prior to a student attaining their qualification.
11) All fees and charges must be paid in advance by the date shown on this Enrollment Form and/or any outstanding Invoices prior to any results ore certificates being issued.
12) If students need to repeat a subject(s) a $75 per unit tuition fee is payable, in advance, at the discretion of CTA management.
13) Payments can be made by EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, cheque or cash.
14) If a third party is paying any or the whole amount of your course fees, an "Authority to Invoice" or similar documentation must be obtained by our administration prior to commencement date of your course. CTA accepts no responsibility for the delays or other factors associated in obtaining this documentation.
15) Fees are subject to change LANGUAGE, LITERACY AND NUMERACY (LLN)
14) I understand and agree that my Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills must be assessed prior to course offer being accepted. I also understand that this assessment is to support my studies.
15) I agree to participate in the Training Plan process, which will include: Course requirements, Assessment requirements, Language, Literacy and Numeracy Support (if applicable), Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), Course Credit.
16) I must comply with policies and rules of COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY and agree that I have reviewed these before making this application for enrollment, and that these will be re-iterated at the commencement of course induction and that you must attend class and meet the requirements of the program. I have been made aware of all procedures in relation to the Complex Training Academy's RPL and CT processes.
17) I agree to pay all fees owing on or before the due date.
18) The information provided by you, our student(s), may be made available to Commonwealth and State agencies to tell the respective government agencies certain changes to your enrollment; and personal and contact details.
19) I agree that COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY may use my image and testimonials in its advertising/marketing unless I check the following check box: I opt out in Complex Training Academy using my image / testimonials.
20) I understand that I must arrive at COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY on time for the student Induction program.
21) I understand that COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY delivers its courses through day and evening sessions operating Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm. I also understand that COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY exercises the sole right in the days of the week and shifts (day versus evening) when timetabling students. This is determined on availability of resources (trainers & class rooms). COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY will review students' requests for time table changes but cannot guarantee these for whatever reason whether dietary, work related or religious.
22) COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY shall be under no liability whatsoever to any student for any injury, loss or damage sustained at or upon the School's premises howsoever caused and whether in respect of any negligent act or omission by COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY, its employees, agents, servants or otherwise.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REVIEW
I have read and understood the additional information located in the Student Handbook provided to me at application as it relates to my rights and obligations prior to and enrolling into a training program at COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY.
COMPLEX TRAINING ACADEMY is committed to protecting students' right to privacy. Where relevant, information is collected and disclosed to appropriate bodies to determine and verify students' previous qualifications, individual welfare needs, and credit ratings plus report any changes of Student enrollment.