CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations (Combined Unarmed Guard & Crowd Control) NIGHT COURSE
Security Guard & Training Courses Melbourne
The CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations (Combined Unarmed Guard & Crowd Control)
Certificate II in Security Operations is the entry level course for a career in security. Complex Institute of Education deliver this course to ensure it meets the Victoria Police - Licensing & Regulation Division requirements for the security licence sub-activities of both Unarmed Guard and Crowd Controller with descriptions below:
Unarmed Guard: A person who is employed or retained to protect, watch or guard any property whilst unarmed
Crowd Controller: A person who is employed or retained principally to maintain order at any public place by doing any of the following:
- Screening entry into a premises Monitoring or controlling behaviour in a premises
- Removing any person from a premises
- Otherwise maintaining order in any such place, unless that person is doing nothing more than securing or checking that persons allowed have paid admission to be or have invitations or passes allowing for admission.
Students who obtain a CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations have several options of the type of security work they would like to do.
To view our brochure please click here.
- Fee for Service - $1195.00
- Skills First - Non-Concession - $900.00
- Skills First - Concession - $180.00
If the training you are wishing to enrol in is at one of our Victorian campuses you may be eligible for Government Subsidised Training as part of the Skills First (SF) Program. If you wish to complete only selected units rather than the full qualification please contact our office and speak to one of our friendly staff members to discuss options and prices on 1800 441 677 For more information on price types please click the more info link below.
Note: The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment
Unique Student Identifier (USI):
It is a requirement for new or continuing students undertaking Nationally Recognised Training to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). You will not be able to receive your qualification or statement of attainment if you do not have your USI prior to training.
If you do not have your USI it can be obtained by clicking this link. https://www.usi.gov.au/
Please apply for your USI prior to enrolling in your selected course of study.
Dates / Time / Locations
- Date: Tuesday 27th June to Wednesday 09th August
- Time: 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: 400 Queen Street, Melbourne, Vic 3000
- More Info