Mr Rhian Dickins
As National Business Development Manager, Rhian has shown he is both capable and experienced in managing, supporting, and supervising the business development department within Complex Institute of Education (CIE). Through his people management, marketing and business development abilities Rhian has helped establish CIE as a market leader, providing leading edge "Training & Recruitment" services to industry.
Rhian has contributed strategically to the growth of Complex Institute of Education while managing existing client’s needs and developing new business through a successful business development strategy, contributing to the continued successful financial viability of the company. He has developed a strong sales culture while creating mechanisms to ensure seamless communication within the sales department motivating a team of business development staff to achieve and exceed sales targets.
As part of the Senior Leadership team, Rhian plays a key role in the development and implementation of the company's business development plan, providing input into strategic business growth and improvement decisions. Rhian has over 13 year's extensive experience in applying for, the implementation of and compliance with a range of government contracts and service agreements within the education industry while building strong relationships with major customers, clients and Government agencies.
Rhian has shown the abilities and competencies throughout his professional career to successfully and consistently complete the following;
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties
- Proactively develops and improve products and services
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Understands client’s needs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc.